Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Comfort Of A Small Space

We currently live in a small apartment. It's month-to-month, in a great location, brand new and we love it. I daydream about a big house some day, but for now, we are all comfy, cozy and happy.

We have GIANT cats though. A friend once told me that our cats are like small cougars that walk around the apartment. When we adopted Niki we had to make sure he was going to be a big guy because Tesla was already a large cat and well . . . she's tough.

But sometimes I wonder that she thinks she's smaller than she really is. Most recently when I got a package in the mail. It was a small package. But for some reason my big girl thought she could fit into it perfectly.


It made me laugh, mostly because she was content sitting this way for a good 15 minutes.

She likes to crawl into small spaces. I assume it's comforting to her.


She also thinks she's really sneaky and no one can see her when she's "hiding."

That's her booty you see hiding under Mitch's jacket. 
She's got womanly hips, like her mama!

It is always entertaining to me to find her in new places. I hope it brought you a couple minutes of entertainment. 

Have a great night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda