Friday, April 8, 2011

Success!

I am proud to tell you I have no allergic reaction to oranges!


Earlier in the week, Mitch bought six oranges.

At this very moment I am finishing off the last one.

YAY!

I absolutely love . . . LOVE . . . oranges. And orange juice.

The best cocktail? Orange juice and sparkling water.

AH-Mazing!


Mitch - you need to buy more oranges on your way home from work . . . 

One thing that has become very clear to me through this diet is that you don't realize how delicious certain foods are until you are deprived of having them. A sweet, juicy orange is the BEST!

You know what else I'm not allergic to?


Chocolate!!

You have no idea how happy this makes me.

Ok, maybe some of you do.

Now I know, I know, there is a small percentage of sugar and caffeine in chocolate. I'm over it! I've had a little piece of rich dark chocolate every night and I have had NO reaction.


This is an amazing breakthrough! We need to celebrate!

MORE CHOCOLATE!!!

. . . and WINE!!

That's next on the list.


We had a glass last night and it was beautiful. 

But I'll have to keep drinking wine to make sure I'm not allergic.

Wine with dinner tonight!

Oh lawdy, it will be a good night!

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda