Saturday, April 2, 2011

Weekend Favorites

Ok, since yesterday was my attempt at an April Fools joke (har har) I figure I should replace it with some actual favorites. You know you're curious.

What's making me happy lately?


Flowers in a wine bottle.

Yeah, you can buy me all the vases you want. But I love getting a tiny bouquet and putting them in a recycled wine bottle. Not only does it remind me of the delicious wine that I drank recently, but it's just so darn cute.

What's cuter than a daisy in a wine bottle?


Nothing!


Another favorite?


The lines on the carpet after vacuuming.

Silly, right? There's nothing that makes a room look better than that "just vacuumed" look.

And it makes me instantly happy and comfortable.


And finally . . .


Kitty Loafs!

Sunshine. Warm weather. Windows open. Cool Breeze. . . .

And Kitty Loafs.

Kitties that sit like a loaf.

Like this . . .


Loaf kitties.

Where are their legs?!

Makes me giggle every time.

1 comment:

  1. Kitty loafs...
    Yep, I've got one myself. And two furry puppy rugs. And they are ALL enjoying the sunshine out on the deck. It's been a LONG winter for ALL of us!

    Kitty loafs....YOU are a HOOT.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda