Friday, May 6, 2011

Guest Blogging By Yours Truly

The news of the day: I will be guest blogging for the company Achieve Clinical. I will still be blogging every day (except for those days I am overtaken by laziness or mind-blank-ness) here on this website, so no need to worry, friends!


What is Achieve Clinical? It's a company that does clinical research for a number of different conditions and medicines.  . . .

"Achieve Clinical Research is a renowned and experienced clinical research company that regularly conducts on-going clinical trials on Rheumatoid Arthritis and other conditions at their facilities in Birmingham, AL."

What do they want from me? They are starting a new guest blogging program as a resource for people who are diagnosed with the numerous conditions they do studies for. Their hope is to open a sort of community/online resource for people newly diagnosed to get an idea of what it is like living with their disease. At the moment they are covering Type 2 Diabetes, Hepatitis C, and of course, Rheumatoid Arthritis.


I think it's a great idea. There are so many websites out there that are so . . . medical-ly and science-y, and it's hard to really relate to them. Obviously, that's why I started this blog, so I can understand why this company is wanting to do the same.


My first blog has been posted and it's simply an introduction to me. My posts to their website will be very similar to the articles posted on my own website, only I will be ever so slightly more focused on my arthritis. You won't see as many articles about this lil guy . . .


This will be fun! I hope you will continue to follow my website blog as well as this new addition. You can keep an eye on it with me as I link to my articles with them every now and then.

Meet Lyda: Young, Married & Longtime RA Sufferer in Her Mid-Twenties


Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda