Friday, May 20, 2011

My Little Family

Last night I was laying in bed thinking about my little family and how happy it is.


And how happy it makes me!

Mitch had a work thing last night and got in late. I was in bed reading by the time he came home. As soon as he walked in the door the kitties sprinted to meet him. He continued to have a conversation with Niki, who responded to him with very enthusiastic meowing. (Think Anchorman. I have to video tape this sometime. It's the funniest thing ever.)


I couldn't stop laughing.


Tesla has also recently started this thing where she won't come to bed unless Mitch is there with her. She prances around the room trying to convince Mitch it's time for bed, and then gets excited when he finally caves. I can be as sweet and willing to snuggle her all I want, but it doesn't matter. She's gotta have Mitch.


Enjoy the little things! Some days you just have to soak it in and be thankful for what you got.

I'm thankful that my little family is happy and healthy. And that it's a beautiful sunny day!

Have a great weekend, friends!

Look forward to next week's blogs about weekend shenanigans, because you know there will be some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda