Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wednesday Favorites

I think it's time for another edition of "Favorites". What do you think? 

Yeah?

Let's start with some good reading material . . .

I can't say enough how much I loved Tina Fey's book Bossypants.

It's absolutely one of the funniest books I've read. Ever. I was literally laughing out loud while reading it. Mitch and I would be sitting together, reading, and I would suddenly burst into fits of laughter.




I could spend an entire blog just quoting the funniest parts of the book to you, but that would mean I'd have to go back through the book and highlight everything funny. . . . . give me a minute, I'll work on that!


Another book I'm loving? Water For Elephants.




I'm about halfway through and so far it's been amazing. Although reading it while doing cardio at the gym can be a little awkward at times. Hearing me gasp at the emotional parts of the book must be surprising for other gym-goers.


Now, how funny is this favorite?




This store in Bellingham called Walker's Healthy Pet sells all sorts of awesome things. Along with the famous butterfly toy, they helped me buy some new fabulous cat food. I wanted to switch them to a grain-free brand and they gave me about a million samples to give the kitties. I found a couple that they enjoyed.




Green Pea and Duck . . . who woulda thunk?


Also favorite . . .




Trying on ugly hats with my sister.




And the faces I make when I do.



And last, but not least . . .



The Princess And The Pea




A cat, in a cat bed, on a cat bed, on a couch.




And the face he makes when we poke fun at him. Aw, poor kitty.

2 comments:

  1. Just bought both of those books on amazon. I'm always looking for new book suggestions and they intrigued me after reading the "first few pages" on amazon. P.S. I love you blog! keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll love both! I'll make sure to keep posting book recommendations - I'm always looking for a good book as well so let me know if you find another!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda