Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Whole Lot Of Nothing

I'll be honest with you . . . I'm lazy.

Yep. Today is one of those days where I'm looking around my house. . .  at the clumps of cat hair on the floor that Tesla has torn off of Niki . . . at the washed sheets that need to be carefully applied to the bed to make it oh-so-comfy . . . at the pile of dishes in my sink (Why are there ALWAYS dishes there?!) . . . and then at the beautiful sunny day outside . . .


It's a great day for doin' somethin'! But what? Mitch is at work. Tesla is passed out on the pile of warm sheets out of the dryer, Niki is chasing an imaginary fly around the apartment, and I'm . . . well . . . I'm just hungry.

Sometimes that extra energy is lost and I have to figure out how to get it back. Perhaps going to the gym this afternoon will help. But when I go . . . who will be here to witness Niki's bug-attack backflips?


No one. Oh well. Sorry Nick.

How do you gain motivation when there is none? What do you do when you have one of those days when you know there are things you should do but you just . . . don't . . . ? Is it my lack of caffeine this morning or the fact that I've gone an extra hour or so in between taking my medicine? Maybe all of the above. Who knows!

In my attempt to blog every day for my handful of loyal readers, I am writing a whole lot of nothing. I apologize.

But I will share with you week 3 of my guest blog at Achieve Clinical that went along with yesterday's blog.

Also I will leave you with this image to hopefully make you laugh . . .


Kitty Feet.


Oh Niki, why do you lay like this? It just makes me laugh every time I see it.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda