Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Yesterday was my girl Sarah's birthday and I feel the need to dedicate a post specifically to her.


She's the coolest little girl I know and I'm bummed I didn't get to spend the day with her yesterday. (Though I did manage to call her bright and early in the morning and shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY! AHHH!" into the phone to wake her up. Needless to say she wasn't very pleased with me.)


Sarah's my girl. I love her to death and I don't think there's anyone in the world nearly as rad as her. She's a tomboy through and through and loves her video games and battle sessions with Uncle Mitch. Heck, she was a ninja for Halloween this year . . .


I continue to do ridiculous things to entertain her but most of the time she gives me that look that says, "My aunt is weird."


She's smart as can be. A little smart-ass too, but quite entertaining.


She's tough (I hope she gets that from me!) and won't take crap from anyone.


And check out those freckles! That's a good family trait to have! ;-)

She gets bigger every day and I keep forgetting that she's not such a little girl anymore. And every time I see her is even better than the last.


Happy Birthday Sarah! You are the best! 

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda