Thursday, July 21, 2011

Beach Fun

Yesterday was a traveling day for us, so RA Friends will be postponed until next week.

Today it's raining. Again. Ick

So I'm going to reminisce about the last few days at the beach. Ahh . . .


Let's fast forward and give the highlights.

There was lots of time spent with the girls. Oh how I love them. Even if they are crazy.


There was an argument. Followed by a battle.


I saw two bald eagles and an otter at Copalis Rock.


Did push ups on the beach.


And some high jumps for fun.


Took a walk to visit the property that my family owns.


Got lost on the corner of Marylin Ln and Marylin Ln.


Stepped on a rock, so had to go into town to buy the fixin's to clean it up.


Requested an axe to chop wood, and was given a rusty, old machete that looked like it had just washed up on shore a couple days ago.


Had BBQ, roasted marshmallows, hunted for seashells, and caught up on some R&R.

The weekend ended with a dinner out, compliments of yours truly. (Proud of myself for that one!)


All in all, it was a fabulous vacation that I was sad to see end. Now it's back to the real world!

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda