Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Break Time

Sometimes life doesn't give you lemons, it gives you crappy seeds and pulp, or something else similarly lame. (Perhaps I've accidentally swallowed too many watermelon seeds lately.) What do you do in those situations? Do you continue with the weird metaphor and plant the seeds? Perhaps. Other times you just need to vent to your friends who will listen. Or find one of those friends to give you their shoulder to cry on. Or do whatever you need to do to help get through the difficult times in life.

My solution today, for those of you going through any troubles, is kitten pictures.




You're welcome.


Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda