Friday, October 28, 2011

Home Again!

Ah, it's good to be home! After being away for 10 days, I am back in my little house and happy to be here.


I stepped off the plane and breathed deep the warm, moist air. Mitch greeted me with a beautiful lei so after that I was breathing in the sweet perfumes of the flowers. And the sunshine! Oh the sunshine!




It was a good homecoming. The time spent away helped me adjust somehow. I think I needed that break to go back to my hometown and visit family for a bit. I needed the time away to really appreciate what I have here. I'm still not 100% settled, but I'm more so than I was when I left, which is a very interesting thing!




I feel rejuvenated! Sometimes you just need to get away.




If you could get away to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

1 comment:

  1. Depends what I am trying to get away from :-) I want to see Italy but I love to get away to Disney at it is a make believe fantasy that one can't help but get swallowed up in. But if I am trying to regroup my soul, I love little hideaways like B&B's tucked away in the mountains. Ironically for me, my hometown is not something I consider getting away to but rather away from...lol. I love the people there but do not like the location. Hope to read soon that your lovies are with you soon (kitties)!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda