Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reunited! (A Special Blog Post)



Oh how sweet it is!


 


I'm finally back with my babies and it's the best feeling ever. Now if only Mitch were here my whole little family would be together again and whole. Happy family. But in the meantime, this little bit of wonderful is perfect.




I was so excited on the drive over from Seattle to Wenatchee. Nervous about seeing them again after so much time. I was expecting them to be mad at me. For Niki to give me a strong reprimand. But it was all love.




Once Tesla saw me she immediately started rubbing all on my legs and headbutting me. I was so happy I could cry.




Niki was a little tentative at first, but once we were alone he began meowing, rubbing, and cuddling me. Right now I'm back to normal, being pinned down by my loudly purring blogging buddy. Oh the love!




Now if you don't mind, I have some snuggling to do.


And some cat hair to get off my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda