Days until the 25th of December is here and I still have one last cookie recipe to share with you!
Only one, because I've been working myself to death trying to keep up with exercise to make up for all the desserts I've been eating this month.
Luckily, this one gets to be filed in the paleo category. So we've got that going for us.
Here is a recipe that just tastes like Christmas in every bite! You can find the original recipe here.
1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup Dark Molasses
Ready for an easy step-by-step?
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.
3. Combine wet ingredients in a large liquid measuring cup.
4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
5. With a tablespoon, roll the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. (Makes 12 cookies)
6. Bake for 10 minutes.
7. Let cool. Eat 6 of the 12 cookies immediately.
Super easy. Super delicious. Nothin' to it!
Go forth . . . bake! Be jolly!