Thursday, December 22, 2011

One Last Holiday Cookie

Days until the 25th of December is here and I still have one last cookie recipe to share with you!


Only one, because I've been working myself to death trying to keep up with exercise to make up for all the desserts I've been eating this month.


Luckily, this one gets to be filed in the paleo category. So we've got that going for us.


Here is a recipe that just tastes like Christmas in every bite! You can find the original recipe here.


Molasses Cookies  




Ingredients
1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Grapeseed Oil
1/4 cup Dark Molasses 


Ready for an easy step-by-step?


1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 


2. Combine all dry ingredients into a bowl.





3. Combine wet ingredients in a large liquid measuring cup.


4. Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.





5. With a tablespoon, roll the dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. (Makes 12 cookies)




6. Bake for 10 minutes.





7. Let cool. Eat 6 of the 12 cookies immediately. 




Super easy. Super delicious. Nothin' to it! 


Go forth . . . bake! Be jolly! 


Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. These look delicious. Thanks for sharing.

    I made these thumbprint cookies yesterday from Primal Palate's site. Yummy. Actually, I will probably make them again tomorrow since I ate more than the kids - a lot more! http://www.primal-palate.com/2010/12/thumbprint-cookies.html I made the white cookies with the chocolate filling and sprinkled a little sugar on the outside.

    What are you making for Christmas desserts?

    Merry Christmas Lyda. I am glad I found your blog this year. It has been a joy to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummie!!! I can't wait to try this recipe. It will be after the holidays but yummy just the same :-) Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda