Tuesday, December 13, 2011

'Tis The Season

'Tis the season to send out holiday cards to family members . . . Those you see often, and those you only see once every few years if you're lucky.




It's also the season to eat so much candy while writing cards that you have a tummy ache.


Is it also the season for hunting geckos? (With help from Mitch and a yoga mat.)




It's the time of year to snuggle up with loved ones on the couch and watch holiday-themed movies.




I love the holidays. I don't want it all to pass by without me noticing.


It's important to appreciate and embrace it while it's here!


The hard part about this year is being away from family and living in a tropical area that doesn't feel like the Decembers I've been accustomed to. I'm wearing shorts right now, for crying out loud!


I need to plan out my Christmas . . . I have yet to really do so.


Any ideas, dear friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda