Monday, January 2, 2012

2012

Happy New Year everyone!


I hope you all were able to ring in 2012 in glamorous style.


We spent the evening having an amazing dinner downtown . . .






And after we headed to a show. We saw comedian Bill Maher perform at the Waikiki Shell which turned out to be a hilarious fun-filled event.


Hey Bill, how ya doin'?


After we drank cocktails, enjoyed good times




. . . and learned that by 2012 I have become the person who can't stand the tourists in Waikiki.




But beyond that, it was a wonderful night.


This past year was a good one for us.


I worked at a fantastic boutique, made some amazing long-time friends and really lived up life in our little town in Washington.


Then Mitch was offered a new job that moved us to Hawaii. Yeah, that's all that needs to be said there.




I was pushed out of my comfort zone a few times in the last year and allowed myself to move forward, limiting those moments of looking back.


And best of all, in 2011 I started this blog and met all you fine people!


I'm hoping 2012 will bring some equally cool things to the party.


Hopefully a job.


A great new doctor, perhaps.


Surfing?


And maybe a few new awesome paleo recipes to share.


Looking forward to see what the new year brings us!


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy new year to you! Looks like you had a fun night- love all the beach pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda