Monday, January 9, 2012

Be Healthy Week

After spending four days of being so sick that I could hardly lift my head off the couch (the jury is still out on what sort of evil bug I caught) my health definitely came back into focus. A good new years resolution for many people is to strive for healthier living. Making healthy choices, keeping up a healthy lifestyle.




Now if you're like me and you read something like that on a blog, website, news article, you immediately get bored and move on to something more interesting, like what the newest celebrity weird baby name is out there now.


People who ramble on about being healthy and how easy it is annoy me. I will do my best not to become one of those people.


. . . Ahem


But I do think it's important, and especially in the last couple months, I've noticed the negative things that can happen when you aren't living the healthiest lifestyle.




So put that crack pipe down and join me this week while I try to address healthy changes I need to make. Whether it's getting back on track with things I used to do or giving myself some more options and trying out some new things, the final goal is to be good and healthy.





For the most part.


I'm not going to mention the pile of chocolate in the fridge left over from Christmas. Is it my fault that Mitch and I both bought each other tons of dark, milk and white chocolate? Is it also my fault that I ate about half of it?


Never mind that.


I'm determined to end this week much healthier than I started it.


Bravo! And good day!

1 comment:

  1. I ate healthy today. Well almost all day. Did a crock pot dish with cabbage and turkey meat and V8 juice (post on my blog at a later date on how to make). Then the chocolate got to me. I (stupid me) bought myself a box of Pot of Gold Caramels and chocolates. I swear once that box is done, I will be good. I swear I will, I will...I will. Gotta get some more will somehow, someway :-) If I looked as good as you I don't think I would be worried about eating the rest of that chocolate. But I do get that eating healthy does help with these autoimmune diseases. Good luck with your quest. I will be cheering you on.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda