Thursday, January 5, 2012

Heavy Head

Yesterday I had all sorts of plans.


I had goals.


I had a list of things to do and I was looking forward to crossing each one off as I finished them.


Alas, none of those things were accomplished.


Because halfway through my grocery shopping it hit me like a ton of bricks.


I realized that I was terribly sick.


With what? I have no freaking clue. Half cold, half flu, question mark. Just an all around icky feeling.


I hurried home and then slept for an unknown number of hours.




It's common for people with auto-immune diseases and their corresponding treatments to often get sick. Catching colds is a hobby of mine. Though in general, I am pretty healthy despite my immune suppressant meds. But when I do get sick, ho boy! Watch out! I'm crashing and there's no sign of when I'll return to life.


So I have the sickness. The bad sickness. And add a very unfortunately timed lady cycle and life kinda sucks right now. (I apologize to my male readers at this point. I'm in a delusional fog.)




At least yesterday was a cloudy, stormy day so curling up in bed with some juice and a nap was comforting. But I'm watching the morning progress and getting angry while noticing that it might turn out to be a beautiful day.


There is nothing worse than being sick on a beautiful day.


I had a point with this blog post . . .


. . . I just forgot what it was.


Perhaps I will come back to it later. For now it's back to bed.




Sweet dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you slept as soundly as your kitties. Ahhhh....to be a kitty and sleep as much as they do :-) Feel better soon. We have had the crude lurking in our home for two weeks now. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda