Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love

Ah, Valentine's Day . . .


Some people just hate it. How many times have you heard something about how Valentine's Day was created by Hallmark or the candy companies?


I say phooey. You don't have to have a significant other to celebrate Valentine's Day. You just gotta have love.


Get over the idea that you have to spend a ridiculous amount of money on a night out or a life-size bouquet of red roses on February 14th. Instead just do a little something to remind the people you care about that they are in your heart.


And if you need help with that, here are some someecards to help . . .




In the Clark household, we celebrate by making yummy dinner for each other. This year he's making dinner (no idea) and I'm attempting to make a paleo version of molten-chocolate cake in my sweet new ramekins! Oh yeah, and I bought myself some Hawaii-smelling lotion and got my eyebrows waxed. Thanks Mitch.


Happy Valentine's Day my loves!

1 comment:

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda