Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Again. Ick.

So . . . I'm sick . . . again. And it's awful.


Does it seem like I just keep getting sick over and over again? Because that's what it seems like to me.


At this moment I can't tear my head from the couch . . . so I leaned over, grabbed Mitch's laptop that was sitting near by, and logged on . . . determined to blog!


This is how committed I am to you!


Though now, sitting here, I realize I don't have much to say. Other than the fact that I keep sneezing and it makes my jaw hurt. Weird, I know.


Updates? Well, making this whole sickness thing a bit better, I started reading The Hunger Games. Anyone read those books? So far it's pretty good, though I only read it during lapses in unconsciousness. I haven't made it to far.


Otherwise I'm watching television, drinking orange juice, and defending myself from bored cats. Oh, and looking at hilarious old photos on Mitch's laptop.





Bahahaha!


Ah, life. And life on immune-suppressants. Whatcha gonna do?

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy life the best way we can! Hope you start to perk up some and feel better soon. Bored cats...well I am not going there...not at all. Destruction in the first attack of cat boredom.

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda