Monday, March 12, 2012

Life, Love & Loaves

Sometimes a girl needs a break.


I've been MIA for a while. Sure, I've been throwing the random post at you every now and then, but I just needed a little break. A moment, if you will. I'm at a very odd point right now where I'm working to make a change in my life. A little rebooting needed. Ever go through that? Well that's what this little lady is doing.




Perhaps it's making the 6 month mark of settling into a new place. Perhaps I'm finally trying to decide where to go once I've settled. Odd sounding, huh? Eh, oh well!


Sometimes we all need a little something new and exciting in our lives.


Mine will be baking and cooking!


. . .


Wait . . . I already do all that.


Ok, well I'll think of something else.


For now I'll leave you with this . . .





Kitty loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda