Monday, March 19, 2012

Little Changes

Today is the first day of Mitch's new temporary work schedule. Meaning he starts work at noon and gets home after 10pm. It will only be a couple of weeks, but it's sure shakin' things up around here.


It really threw off my Monday morning routines.


I tried going along with the usual beginning of the week cleaning, but then he made breakfast . . . yeah. I could get used to this.


It also threw off my Monday morning writing, which is why this post is being published around 12:00 Hawaii time.


So since my day is thrown off, today's post will have to be a little bland. But I will point out some new exciting (maybe) changes to the site.


You'll start noticing sidebar buttons linking you to specific articles. Paleo recipes, arthritis-related material, and specifics on my previous arthritis drugs, etc. will now be easily accessible. Hopefully.


Also, look forward to some special new articles written for Achieve Clinical about my mission toward empowering the "patient" in terms of taking control of your healthcare! Woo! Exciting stuff, I tell ya! :o)


Now I have to get back into the swing of things. But I'll leave you with this . . .




Snuggly kitty cuteness.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. You can find out the details on my blog :-) I would have emailed you privately but my putter is not mine and won't do it for some reason!! Congratulations!!! You continue to inspire me daily and just wanted to say...thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda