Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lyda & Mitch

Three years ago today I married my very best friend.




Unfortunately, this year we have to spend the day apart. Over the last few years we've had to spend a number of days apart, but it always makes the days that we're together that much more special.




Through all the moves, all the crazy things life has thrown at us, we've always shared so much love for each other, and for that I feel very lucky.




My dad always said, when you're looking at your partner across the table, you know it's right when you both are thinking "I got the best end of the deal."




I am a lucky girl to be married to such a great person.


Happy anniversary Mitch!


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary to the two of you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely getting the best end of the deal...

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda