Monday, May 21, 2012

Changes, Updates, & Random Memory Loss

Hello friends!



I disappeared, didn't I? I'm sorry.



Life got a little crazy, I traveled the world (Not quite, but just go with it), I rearranged my priorities, and I decided it's time for a little change.



So, to go along with my newly adjusted outlook on life, I'm going to be making some changes to this website.



We will be "under construction" for a few days, so bear with me on this. And when I say "we", I mean me, alone, with no real computer skills. So it might be a little bumpy of a ride, but we'll get there, trust me.



And I would love to fill you in on the last three weeks . . . but I'm forgetful.  Maybe someday it will all come back to me.



Stay tuned.



I love you all.



xoxo


Lyda


7 comments:

  1. I was wondering what happened to ya! Thought maybe you accidentally hit the delete key on your blog and thought...OH NO! Looking forward to the new you...so to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How nice, travelling around the world, eating different kinds of cuisine. I call that heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whered ya go! Miss those recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog via the RA Guy. Love your stuff!! Looking forward to new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have missed reading your positive outlook on life! I am so glad you're back!

    ReplyDelete

I love your feedback! Leave a comment and let me know what you think, and feel free to send me an email any time.

xoxo
Lyda