Here I will be linking you to the specific blogs about my Hypoallergenic Elimination Diet. I will try to be as detailed as possible in explaining my process to help those of you who are interested get an idea of how it works.
And as a reminder, this is my first time ever doing an Elimination Diet so this is all from the perspective of an average girl trying this crazy thing! Please feel free to ask any questions along the way or offer any advice/feedback you might have for me.
2. Phase 1
3. Phase 2 - Adding chicken and salmon
4. I'm having a breakdown.
5. Phase 3 - Adding lemons, limes and tamari
6. Breakfast Ideas
7. Uh oh . . . Troubles with restrictions.
6. Phase 4
7. Phase 5
8. Phase 5 Success - Oranges, Chocolate & Wine
9. Finishing Phase 5 Challenge
10. Beginning Phase 6
11. Diet Overview - What I Learned
Links to follow
Nourishing Meals Blog
Whole Life Nutrition
World's Healthiest Foods
Good Ol' Wikipedia